How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the easiest way to share a PDF file anonymously online?
A small PDF file can be easily sent via email or it can be uploaded in online storage which can be shared using the same online site. If you need to share in larger groups or you want to make it available online for public viewing, you can also upload it in sharing sites like Scribd or Slideshare. If you need to share it for signing, there is another option for this which is to use a PDF editor that can allow the receiver to view and sign the document at the same time. This tool is called DeftPDF online PDF editor. Just select the Fill and sign tool on the menu then upload the file, then select I want someone else to fill out. Once you select this, you will be redirected to share the document. It will be sent as a link which can be sent in an email. The file is uploaded already in DeftPDF’s servers so the receiver will be able to see the file once t click the link sent to them. T will also be able to sign the file directly once t open the link because it will open with the same PDF editor available at DeftPDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
After that simply close the PDF document again and save in your preferred format. Please make sure you select “Save as” before saving the PDF file.