How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there any way to search within PDF annotation and/or notes?
Really good question. Unfortunately right now I only have a partial answer. There are public domain programs that can extract text from PDF. Not sure about annotations. You can try it and see if you can pick out what you want with a search engine or script. One such program is PDF2Text. Download PDF2Text Pilot from SourceForge. (SourceForge vets its SW, while nothing is guaranteed, I have yet to have problems with this site.) One of the Linux utilities, say grep, is a good text search engine. The instructions on how to install Linux (UNIX) utilities are contained here. How does the "Linux Subsystem for Windows" sound to you? Do a web search on how to use grep, the combination of grep and PDF2Text might save you a lot of work.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
That's the project site. You need to sign up to view the projects, just click on the link, and you'll be directed to the Sourceforge sign-up.) For more information, search for [HTML][PDF][Linux][PDF2Text](Sourceforge.