How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How could I add annotations and highlights in PDF files in an Xfce desktop environment?
I'd suggest two choices. Xubuntu or Manjaro XFCE. If you want to have the stability of Ubuntu backing you up, choose Xubuntu. (Credit. SoftCatala ) If you want to have everything bleeding-edge, and still have relative stability, choose Manjaro XFCE. (Credit. SoftPedia )
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
If you don't care about the stability and aren't planning to spend much time using it, go with Ubuntu. When you do finally figure out a good distro for use, you probably won't need to go back with any significant changes. (Credit.