How To Annotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Are there any highly recommended software applications that make annotating PDF's easy?
Not free…but… After getting lost in hundreds of pages of notes and PDF files, I started using Notability on an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil with Notability on the Mac OS. I tried all other note taking apps in the past year… but the current best is Notability. It handles PDFs very well, and is excellent for free form note taking. I am able to import the PDFs, name and group them in my note collection, highlight and annotate with typing or handwriting (etc.)… and, it syncs with my mac book pro for both a back up, and to have the files available on my computer. Maybe not the best solution for all needs, but a very handy way to merge computers and handwritten notes… NOW, I am truly paperless.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Annotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Annotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Annotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Annotate PDF: All You Need to Know
Also, the Mac version is the best and offers a far better experience. The only thing I would change is the color of the “new” documents when creating a new document on any computer to match the color of the document in the iCloud. Also, I would remove the “puzzle box” in the top right corner if you want to import PDF files (instead of using them directly in Notability). This solves a very common problem that I encounter and makes it easier to import documents as well as create multiple PDFs and to search them, which is really helpful without the “puzzle box”. There are tons of other benefits of Notability, and in particular: Free. The only thing that I pay is a one-day trial which I will not use. It will expire in a minute or two, and I can do nothing else with it. Free (but it.