How To Add Notes To PDF on the Desktop
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Add Notes To PDF on the Desktop with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Add Notes To PDF on the Desktop.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Add Notes To PDF on the Desktop with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
FAQ - Add Notes To PDF On The Desktop
Can you modify PDF on iPhone?
Edit PDFs directly on your iPhone. Your iPhone can turn into a serious PDF editing station with the right tools. With Add Notes To Pdf.online online you can also add sticky notes and annotations, fill PDF forms, mark up text, convert PDFs to other file formats, and much more.
Does Apple have a PDF editor?
Although you can't edit the text of a PDF in Preview, you can use the markup tools to prfeedback or write down something you want to remember. The editing tools in the Markup toolbar are ideal for collaborating 14use them to suggest changes to a PDF and to respond to suggestions.