How To Comment on PDF online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Comment on PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Comment on PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Comment on PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Comment On PDF
Comment on PDF
Okay so first of all i'm going to open up the comments bar and the first option i have is to add a sticky note so if i just click somewhere inside the document i can then type in a note and post it then hover over the note and see what you wrote and i can also click on the note and move it to a different place if i want to then another way of adding in a note is to right click and select add sticky note and then you don't actually have to post the note you can just click off of it and it will still be there then if you don't have the comments bar open and you add a sticky note it will pop up looking like this then another way of adding a note is to use the keyboard shortcut ctrl 6 and you will also end up with a note like that then if i right click and select properties i can change the way the note looks and then if i want to make that change permanent i need to tick the make properties default box here then the next option i have is to highlight the text so i can just click and drag to highlight the words i want i can also underline words like this and then if i right click i can go to properties and choose to have either a straight line or a squiggly line which looks like this then i can also strike through the text as well and with each of these options automatically there will be a pop-up here which will let me add a note to explain that change which i will then see if i hover over it then...