How To Add Notes To A PDF On Mac (1015 Catalina Included)
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to How to Add Notes to a PDF on Mac (1015 Catalina Included) with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you How to Add Notes to a PDF on Mac (1015 Catalina Included).
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. How to Add Notes to a PDF on Mac (1015 Catalina Included) with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.