How To Add Shapes In Adobe Acrobat Dc
How To add shapes in adobe acrobat dc
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Add Shapes In Adobe Acrobat Dc in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Add Shapes In Adobe Acrobat Dc, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Add Shapes In Adobe Acrobat Dc, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - How To Add Shapes In Adobe Acrobat Dc
Instructions and Help about how to add shapes in adobe acrobat dc
In this lesson we are going to create a check box field to start we're going to scroll up to the right-hand corner and click on tools scroll down to forms and click on forms and scroll down to edit and click on edit add a new field and click on that and click on check box as we move over to our form you see we now have a check box so we want to go ahead and align it up to the corners we're going to left-click our mouse to place it at this point we drag our mouse to the right hand corner here at the bottom as you see as I hover over we receive a double arrow we'll left-click the mouse hold it down and drag your box up to resize it well moving one more time once the check box is in place we want to right-click on the box go to properties and use our left click on the mouse and then it's going to open up our check box property we can change the name if we like we can add a tool tip and we're going to say click to select we're going to go to appearance right now it's set to auto if we adjust our font size it adjusts the size of our picture inside the check box so I'm going to make this one at 14 next I'm going to go to options and here I can change what is visible inside that check box I can have a set to check do a circle or a square but we're going to leave ours at check the export value if we're sending our PDF form and exporting it into another program I if someone hits my check box I want that value to say yes I'm going to hit go ahead and click close and then we're going to scroll up here to our preview button and take a look at our check box you see I have a circle a cross a square and when we click this our check box that we just created we have a check mark you.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.